Tomorrow, September 22, is the first day of fall. Goodbye summer, goodbye beaches, vacations and steamy temperatures. Hello football, prime-time TV and sweater weather.
In celebration of the new season, we’re taking a look back at the great summer we had here at Thoughts from Training Time.
And taking a look back at the posts readers enjoyed most during the past few months:
- 10 low-cost employee incentive ideas
- Employee incentive ideas on a budget
- 5 tips to build employee morale in a down economy
- Friday office humor: Olympics at work
- Employee recognition ideas on the cheap, it’s easier than you think
- Great ice breaker ideas start with three words
- New icebreaker activities for meetings
- Creative Icebreaker Games: Guess Who?
- Taking steps to improve employee morale
- How to have fun at work: Work like a dog