Dogs are some of the best role models for us to emulate on the job, according to Matt Weinstein, founder of international consulting firm Playfair.
When you think about it, working like a dog is what we should all look for in the perfect job. Here are just a few reasons:
- Dogs don’t know the difference between work and fun. It’s all fun.
- Everything is new and exciting.
- They’re dedicated, loyal, disciplined (for the most part), sensitive and loving.
- Their enthusiasm for life, fun and work is never diminished.
- They live in the present.
The next time you’re wondering why there’s no fun in your work, try thinking like a dog. Listen to Matt explain it in his own words: